Just Print is our free artwork service, where we will "Just Print" your print ready PDF, as supplied.
Please note: We only accept print-ready PDF files with this service. If you have any other file format, you will need to select File Check or File Assist.
We recommend this service only to individuals who fully understand our print ready requirements. Before using this service, you should be confident that your PDF files have been supplied correctly, otherwise please select our File Check or File Assist service. Please refer to our Artwork Service Comparison Chart to see what is included in each service.
The following terms apply when using the Just Print service:
- Your job will be processed through our automated system and rejected only if we are unable to print your file.
- Files must be PDF/x-1a format.
- We will not carry out any pre-flight or quality checks on your document as these will already have been carried out by yourself prior to submitting the file.
- You will not receive a proof.
- Booklets and folders are particularly complex and are generally higher value items, therefore we strongly recommend File Check on these products.
- When using this service to order booklets, artwork should be supplied as one multi-page PDF containing single pages in the correct order.
We will fix these errors within your file:
- Convert RGB to CMYK
- Convert spot colour to CMYK
- Missing bleed
- Ink coverage over 340%
- Overprints set on colours other than black
- Proportionately scale
We will notify you of a file rejection if your file contains any of these errors:
- Corrupt PDF
- Un-embedded fonts
- Password protected
- Sizes that are disproportionate
- Incorrect number of files
Please refer to our Artwork Service Comparison Chart to see what is included in each of our artwork services.