White text on a colour background will not print accurately if the text is too small or thin as it is impossible to register correctly. Next time, increase the font size for a more accurate print job. We advise that any text smaller than 12pt is 100% black only to avoid any registration issues.
Need help?Search our knowledge base for answers to common questions
Articles in this section
- How do I supply artwork that currently has both sides on one page?
- My print is duller than expected, how can I fix this?
- My print is the wrong size, how do I fix this?
- My print is upside down, how do I fix this?
- Why are elements from my artwork, such as an image or text, missing from my printed job?
- Why are my colours different to a previous job?
- Why are the lines on my artwork faint or invisible on my printed job?
- Why doesn’t the colour on my printed job match the proof I printed on my own printer?
- Why don’t the colours on my printed job match the colours on my screen?
- Why has my job been printed the wrong size?