- To achieve a deep black for labels we recommend using the following values: C:63, M:52, Y:51, K:100.
- For metallic labels, the base substrate is silver. But you can use CMYK values to produce golds and bronzes.
- To print in gold use: C:0 M:20 Y:60 K:6
- To print in bronze use: C:0 M:70 Y:100 K:0
- The minimum font size we recommend is 6pt, and the minimum printable line weight is 0.5 pt.
- We recommend you do not place borders or objects too close to the edge of your artwork to avoid any inaccuracy caused by the cutting tolerances (± 0.1 mm). For the best results, frames should be positioned no less than 2mm from the cut line.
- We would not recommend using overly complex cut lines, as the cut may be inaccurate or uneven. The KissCutting line should consist of a single, closed line.
- The default height of the sticker roll is 330mm. Using the advanced options, the height can be divided into numerous rolls as follows:
- 2 rolls, each one 165mm tall
- 3 rolls, each one 110mm tall
- 6 rolls, each one 55mm tall
- Please note, the number of stickers and their distribution on the reel cannot be changed.
- If your labels are to be applied by a machine (auto-application), you can select the output direction of your label at the point of order. Do not rotate your artwork to suit the direction before submitting to us. The orientation will be determined by the option you select at the point of order.
- There is a registration tolerance level of approximately ± 0.5mm for white underpin so we therefore do not recommend that it is used for small text or fine detail as perfect register cannot be guaranteed.
Transparent, Mirrored and Metallic Labels:
- Printed colours do not have a solid appearance when printed on a transparent material. We therefore recommend using the white underpin options, which allow you to create an opaque and uniform background to highlight all or part of your artwork.
- The white printing options allow you to either cover the entire area of your sticker, or to cover only part of the area. You will need to create a separate “white” layer within your document for this. Please see our artwork set up article for more information.
- If you have chosen a sticker requiring mirrored printing, such as a window sticker, please send us the file in a standard view and we will mirror your design prior to printing.