Email marketing is repeatedly the top revenue channel for retailers of all types! Download our Mailchimp email templates, enter your company details and pricing, and you have an email campaign ready to send to your mailing list.
Follow our instructions below to easily customise these email templates.
How to edit Mailchimp Email Templates
1. Click the link in the HTML file to download.
2. If you have Mailchimp, the template will automatically open in Mailchimp Templates.
3. Edit the template as you would any other email.
4. VERY IMPORTANT – Add your own logo!
a. Hover over and click the logo placeholder.
b. On the right, find the “replace” button.
c. Upload your logo.
d. Click “alt” and re-name your image to something relevant. This will be visible if your customers have image display switched off when receiving any emails.
e. Click “link.” We recommend you link your logo image to your website.
5. Edit the colours and copy as you wish (remember to set your own prices!)
6. Change links or pictures as you wish
a. Add a link:
i. Hover over and click the call to action button you want to edit:
ii. On the right, find the “link” button:
iii. Click “link” and paste your desired URL. Save!
b. Add or change a picture:
i. Hover over and click the picture you want to change.
ii. On the right, find the options to “replace,” “edit,” or “link”.
iii. If you change the image, make sure to click “alt” and re-name your image to something relevant. If you upload new images, the alt tag will then change to whatever name you gave the image during the process of saving it offline.
iv. Once you are happy with your picture, click “link.” We recommend using the same link as the call to action button in the same section. Analysis shows that customers expect to be able to click through email images!
7. Proof and test email. We recommend you send to at least one other person for fresh eyes.
8. Save and exit! Now you are ready to set your subject line, choose your recipient and send the email!