When you are ordering a cut to shape rigid boards or a board with drilled, you must include multiple pages for your artwork:
Supplying Drill Holes
If you require drill holes, please supply the following pages of your artwork:
- Page 1 - Artwork for print including drilling holes
We require the drill hole position to be marked on the artwork as a circular 100% magenta keyline with a 5mm diameter. We recommend that drill holes are positioned at least 25mm from the edge.
Cut to Shape Boards
If you require a cut to shape board, please send us a 3 page PDF. Your cutting shape must be a closed vector shape, supplied in 100% magenta with a line weight of 0.25 pt.
- Page 1: Artwork for print
- Page 2: Artwork visual showing the cutting guide overlaid in 100% magenta
- Page 3: 100% magenta vector cutting guide. The cutting guide must consist of one solid keyline (no cut outs).
We cannot do cut outs and would not advise using an overly complex cut line.
Cut to Shape Boards Plus Drill Holes
If you require drilled holes on a cut to shape board, please include:
- Page 1: Artwork for print plus drilling marks
- Page 2: Artwork visual showing the cutting guide overlaid in 100% magenta plus the drilling marks
- Page 3: 100% magenta vector cutting guide plus the drilling marks